Sounds like things are really heating up in Nairobi.
Darkest timeline finale was pretty weak, but the end sequence was great. Evil Troy and Evil Abed!
John Wilkes Booth was a Steampunk cyborg? Wow, American History kicks ass!
And just how badly did Batman just fuck up the time-space continuum?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??
I especially like how, right before going through the portal, Batman let the audience know this entire thing was justified by being a parallel timeline, where I guess John WIlkes Booth was actually a southerner, not a northerner who sympathized with the confederacy. Oh, and also a steampunk cyborg.
- Commissioner Gordon: It could be any one of them... But which one? Which ones?
- Batman: Pretty *fishy* what happened to me on that ladder...
- Commissioner Gordon: You mean where there's a fish there could be a Penguin?
- Robin: But wait! It happened at sea... Sea. C for Catwoman!
- Batman: Yet, an exploding shark *was* pulling my leg...
- Commissioner Gordon: The Joker!
- Chief O'Hara: All adds up to a sinister riddle... Riddle-R. Riddler!
- Commissioner Gordon: A thought strikes me... So dreadful I scarcely dare give it utterance...
- Batman: The four of them... Their forces combined...
- Robin: Holy nightmare!